Number 1 Quilt Square!!

I'm a little excited. I just received my first square and good wish for Moonbeam's quilt. Here's a picture of the fabric (on right) with the "good wish" poem lying on the fabric on left. I'm not the best photographer but you get the idea. It's a beautiful Asian themed fabric in a cool shade of green.
It's from LisaP and family in Indiana. I met LisaP on the yahoo group for May DTCers (those of us who sent our dossier to China in May) It's a great group, and LisaP is a big part of that. She's sweet and funny, and a great organizer. She's put together the cyber shower that is helping with the long wait. Zoe is her first girl from China, so LisaP has been there and offers a lot of support and advice to us newbies.
The poem she chose talks of how a family is like a quilt - original pieces, stitched together with love. I so love the idea of this quilt for my little girl to wrap herself in and remember how loved and wanted she is!
Thanks LisaP - I love it!


1 Comments:
Sniff sniff what a way to make a girl cry!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home